Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Young Singaporean



So what even if you are a graduate? There are plenty in the market. I am not discouraging educated youngsters but merely a reminder. It's alright to dream but not to get carried away. And to my children, it's high time they plot their career path too. I notice most of the present generation coming into the market lack discipline and drive. They are habitual late comers and have no initiative to work on their own. I could only sympathise with them. Blame it on the education system and the pampered lifestyle at home which built their laziness. I am worried that younger Singaporeans maybe swept aside by these young, educated foreign executives who are talented, hardworking and full of enthusiasm. Imagine this scenario that all our Cabinet Ministers are non Singaporean one day. It would be too late. So wake up you bloody youngsters ( my children inclusive ) or else........................

No comments: