Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Labour Day



May Day, May Day! It's not a SOS but an announcement of Labour Day 2010. I was supposed to work into the night but strangely, my colleague stayed behind too. He asked to join me in my work. For he is a great talker, I worry that he may turn around and claim that I request his help. Sensing he was in need of the OT works, I gracefully let him took over my duty. What the heck! He called me at midnight with his problem at site. Eight hours has passed and I hope he is back home sound asleep.
Relax for it's a public holiday and I shouldn't be concern over work. I shall visit my salon to have my hair trimmed. Will keep the blog updated should there be further interesting events. Once again, take it easy and enjoy your long weekend. Cheerio.

No comments: