Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boastful



It's okay to blah blah blah ...... Maybe that's a way to share our happiness, sadness, release our stress and frustration, etc. But it pissed me off whenever my loved ones got carried away with their arrogance in their conversation. They simply have no consideration for others. Forgetting their humble origins, the boasting gets bolder and the voices louder. I am at my wits' end about pointing this ugly truth to them. Needless to say, it hurts. I always think that Teochews like me are most boastful. Other dialects and races are no different for we are all human. Remember, the next time you feel like showing off............... DON'T. Show some respect and be kind to others even if you have achieved a little in life. I am sad for my pleas fall on deaf ears.....

No comments: