Saturday, May 8, 2010

I need a break



How I wish I could take a break......... somewhere peaceful and quiet. A never-never land would be ideal but such a place never exist on earth. As for people around us, it would be going against nature if everyone is kind and good. In short, we have to accept far from perfect people and live with them. Maybe that's what make life interesting.
Send in the crowns. I need them to make me laugh. Laughter is the way to good health and longevity. And my all time favourite comedians are the late Wang Sa and Ye Fong. Even my children enjoy their skits since their childhood days.
It's just minutes away to Mother's Day. We would like to wish all mothers (rich, poor, young and old) an advance 'Happy Mother's Day!' All of you are great and deserve this recognition.

No comments: