Friday, May 28, 2010

Facelift


Happy Vesak Day 2010 to our Buddhist friends.




Starting today, we are in the process of rejuvenating our home. Like I said in my earlier blog, we are working on a tight budget. Changing the light fittings, air conditioner system and painting take priority over other matter. I am sure the house will be brand new again. Mind you, that alone cost us thousands of dollar. We are not given a choice for the place is too run down.
With the coming air-con inverter system, we hope to save a little on the monthly electricity bill. That's a consolation. More importantly, all of us can be proud of this place we called home. Till then..............
Oops! One more thing before I sign off. For the record, Margaret is taking charge of this mission with our children assistance. As for me, I am not only busy on my project. It's damn bloody buuuuuusssssy!!!!!!

No comments: