Monday, May 3, 2010

Love quotes



Some people come into our lives, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

God gave us eyes to see the beauty in nature..... and hearts to see the beauty in each other.

When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you.
When I first met you, I was afraid to kiss you.
When I first kissed you, I was afraid to love you.
But now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Just because one person doesn't love you don't mean you should forget about everyone else does...

The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.

Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.

No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.

No comments: