Saturday, December 1, 2007

What's the buzz.....1 Dec 2007


  1. Fly away..... Jeffrey and Jared is on a 3 weeks holiday in America. I do not know the exact location they are in. Understand from Fyn that they are somewhere in Washington. They should be back for Christmas. Meantime.... E..N..J..O..Y..!
  2. Can't get enough! The mood is still there. Hooray! It's a holi, holiday. Just came back from Johore Bahru. I had my haircut and Margaret, foot spa. We are on the lookout for short trip nearby. Who knows?
  3. Just because I was not around to support, Arsenal lose their unbeaten record in the European Champions prelimary match. I couldn't believe Arsene Wenger was ordered to leave the dugout too. What a shame! For tonight's away match against Aston Villa, they will be without Fabregas and Van Persie. Let's hope.......

No comments: