Sunday, December 30, 2007

Countdown 2008



Okay, the year has come to an end. Let us pray and hope that Year 2008 would be a better year for all of us.
Looking back, I started this blog in March 2007. Many were surprised and a few ridiculed my attempt and doubted I could last long. Hey, I survived! Credit must go to Fyn who helped me to set up this blog. Like what I said, BLOGGERS ROCK!
New Year resolution? No, I am not going to have one. Unable to achieve any since young. So, why bother? :)
I am one who go crazy and wild when things don't go my way. Just like the logo of Braun Soffel, and they called it 'crazy bull'. Give me some time, I will be back to my normal self. The same old Kevin NoGood. Since the year is going to be new, whatever bad happened will be forgotten. If need be, Forgiven.
Last but not least, let's end the year with a big bang!





GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!

No comments: