Thursday, December 20, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Haji



We would like to wish our Muslim friends "Selamat Hari Raya Haji"

As arranged by my mum, me and my 4th brother PK brought her to the Bedok Teochew Temple this morning. The temple was originally sited at Clarke Quay and relocated to Bedok 27 years ago. Anyway, we were there to enquire the procedures of how to return the 'Teochew Saint' to the temple. My mum is ageing and her movements are limited. She thought that since she was the one who invited the 'Saint' home 35 years ago, it's her duty to return.

In between the journey, I had a good chat with PK. In fact, it was a rare opportunity for us to be together. Gone are the days where we used to live a carefree life. Guess everyone is busy with work and family.

Finally. a Teochew saying for you:
The fox should not laugh at the cat, for its ass is just as crumple.



Clarke Quay

No comments: