Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh Shit !



My brother-in-law's family brought Anna out for dinner last night. Somehow, my children were invited. Fyn asked for money ($22 +++) X 2 to join them. As we had spent a substantial amount of money on the recent Thailand tour and Christmas shopping and with the lunar New Year approaching, I was not in favour of this unnecessary spending. Sad that Fyn couldn't take 'NO' for the answer. She worked out with her cousin Jeffery and attended the dinner with Smily. I do not wish to know who else attended and who foot their bill. All I hope is that she learn to be less stubborn and be more matured to be able to see the other side of the coin.

Arsenal lose the Premier League lead to Man U after a goalless draw with Portsmouth on Wednesday. A point difference seperated the 2 teams. The Gunners' strikeforce seems to be firing blank recently. Come on, go for the kill !!!

No comments: