Sunday, July 1, 2007

What's the buzz....1 Jul 2007



It's goodbye to our National Stadium. I am sure everyone has a memory or two over there. For the record, I was selling drinks in the 1973 7th SEAP Games football semi-final between Singapore and Vietnam. In the early '90s, I watched Deep Purple rocked the stadium.

'myspace



Singapore celebrates 40 years of National Service today. Looking back, I was posted to Taiwan for an exercise in 1981. That was the 1st time I boarded a plane. The training was tough and we were given 3 days for rest and recreation.

'myspace



Wanton party at my mother-in-law place. It's a party not to be missed. Just look at the picture. Need I say more. I had 20 wantons for my dinner. I understand Jared (Fyn's cousin) can swallow 50 wantons in a meal.

No comments: