Saturday, July 21, 2007

Monthly JB visit





It's been more than a month since we last visited Tebrau City JB. Clearing the custom was smooth. Upon arrival, me and Margaret chose to have lunch at Kinsahi Japanese Restauarant. Fyn had to skip this trip as she was busy with her school work. We had egg wasabi mayo, beef ramen and ten zaru soba. The food was good and delicious.





Margaret went to the foot spa and conveniently, I had my hair cut too. I loitered about the shopping centre instead of waiting for her to complete her foot treatment. I couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled across someone that looked like my 3rd sister-in-law sitting on the bench reading papers. Going nearer, I realised the man sitting at the other end of the bench was my 3rd brother Francis. What a small world! I got to know that his car was in a workshop nearby.



CK workshop in JB. It's not Calvin Klein. I guess it should stands for Chee Keong since the boss is called Ah Keong. :)






Francis brought us to the S-mart durian fair. The durians and the other fruits were not cheap. So we proceeded to Taman Sentosa for the bake paper-wrap chicken for dinner. Sad to say, he beat me to it and foot the bill. Thanks Francis! We enjoyed the dinner and the next round will be on us.

No comments: