Sunday, July 15, 2007

Manuka Honey


I got a bottle of New Zealand Manuka Honey UMF 10+ for my gastric. It cost $33 for 500 grams. Hopefully, it helps ease my discomfort. Needless to say, this weekend isn't a good one. Margaret is having a headache and a slight throat infection too.
We just had our dinner at Novena Square and I bought a Celio tee at a 50% discount. Most of the weekend we will be left alone as our grown up children have their own programmes. That is why I reserve my weekend for Margaret, failing which she will be lonely.

'myspace

My mum-in-law was given a sample of charcoal/horse oil soap for facial wash at the Hokkaido Fair (Scotts Isetan) a few weeks ago. She loves it very much. Luckily for her, the fair has moved to Tampines Mall and I managed to get a cake of it for her. :)

No comments: