Friday, July 27, 2007

Patrick's Homecoming, Subway Cafe



My younger brother, Patrick, has just returned from his 8-days working cum leisure Guangzhou trip. As it is summer there, he could not bear the heat. I met up with him last night and he looked relieved and happy to be home. By the way, he bought me a tin of love letters and almond bisciuts. Thanks Patrick!


I accompanied Margaret to the Toa Payoh Library last evening. Fyn came along as she needed to get a book from Popular Book Store and an ear-piece from CD Rama at TP Interchange. When we were about to queue for the bus home, Fyn proposed to have snack at Subway Cafe, which is located in the bus interchange itself. It is popular with the teenagers. So me and Margaret decided to give a try. We ordered a half footer of tuna sandwich and a half footer of turkey ham sandwich. Honestly, I find that there is nothing special in it. I am still puzzled by their craze.



Subway Cafe @ TP Bus Interchange

No comments: