Friday, June 29, 2007

Thai Fair

Going to be busy again in my work. Just been given a new permit to restart my project work. But there are a lot of things to be sorted out. For those who do not know what I am talking about, don't bother.

Okay. The Thai fair is on, at the Royal Thai Embassy. I went there with Margaret in the evening. It was pretty crowded. The set-up was like any other pasar malam except that traditional thai music was played live. As usual, they sell ladies' accessories, blouse, skirt, fruits, cooked food, etc. A massage corner was created for stressed out bodies charging $25 for half an hour of rub down.
We bought assorted preserve mangoes. When we were at the ladies' clothing stall, I heard someone calling me from behind. To my surprise, Pipi Lee my ex-colleague appeared out of nowhere. Believe we were happy to see each other as it's been quite some time since we last met.

No comments: