Friday, June 15, 2007

Toa Payoh cousins, father-in-law



Some of my friends thought blogging is a youngster thing. They were surprised that I blogged. So what, man! It's simply in me to catch up with the latest happenings. I refused to be redundant.
To those who are still in doubt, I can only say BLOGGERS ROCK!!!

'myspace



From left to right: Smily, Celine, Clarissa, Jeffrey, Fyn, Clement and Jared.

These are Smily and Fyn's so called Toa Payoh cousins. All of them were brought up by their grandmother, Anna, since birth. No doubt they do quarrel, scream at each other at times but they do feel and care for each other. For they are a noisy bunch, these rascals will tear your house down should you invite them to your party. Danger, beware!!!





Oh, that's my rock steady father-in-law, Joseph. He is a pensioner, having retired from the education profession many years back. Though in his 80s, he is a ballroom dancing instructor, running his studio in JB. At times, he is invited as a judge in the local ballroom dancing competition. A great singer with a powerful voice, he joins his friends to karaoke sessions too. Guess he is still enjoying his rock and roll days.

No comments: