Friday, June 8, 2007

Me and my brothers














Tweety Bird is Fyn's favourite cartoon character. Her favourite pop group is Simple Plan. They are here to wish her well. She was not only sick, but very sick last night. Thank God, she is feeling much better today.



From left to right: Patrick, PK, Roger, Thomas, me and Francis.

This picture was taken in 2001 at PK's house warming. That was the 1st time me and my brothers had taken a photograph together. Thomas is the eldest, followed by Roger, Francis, PK, me and the youngest, Patrick. We are a happy-go-lucky bunch. As brothers, we hardly disagree with each other. Each has individual lifestyle. You can tell by our looks. LOL. Believe me or not, all of us can play the guitar. Definately we inherited the gene from my late father. He played the snare drum in the brass band.

No comments: