Sunday, September 8, 2013

What the fish!




Our fridge is full of fishes and we are not complaining. Last Thursday, I bought a few fishes at Pek Kio Market during lunch time since my fridge was empty. Coincidentally on the next day, a family friend went in to Pengarang Johore and bought the fishes fresh from the sea for us too. And today, my younger brother carried a cooler box of fishes all the way from Pontain Johore to my house. Gosh! The last time our fridge was packed was during the Chinese New Year. Since then, we had to buy fishes from our neighbourhood market which is costly and not fresh. Believe me, it's worth paying the money for the fishes from JB. I can keep them in the fridge for a month or so and it's still as fresh and sweet when cook. Excuse me, when is the next time you are going in again? Haha...

No comments: