Saturday, September 21, 2013

Roller



It's always nice to catch up with old acquaintance. Needless to say, everyone loves a joker like me. I believe purely on friendship. There were gatherings where I attended and these guys were all out to do social networking. That really cheese me off. Thank God, most of my buddies value each other dearly regardless of status. They were there on occasions which require their presence and support.

My bathroom door makes a lot of noise when slide. The bearing in the roller has wear off. The worst thing is that the roller is obsolete i.e. no long in production and use. Alternatively, I can modify the frame to support a different model roller or to change the whole door with a new roller. It's a headache. Somehow, I had sprayed lubricant on the existing rollers and the noise has reduce significantly. We shall leave it at that for the time being. Hush.....


No comments: