Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dental phobia



It's TOP time for my Newton project. BCA officers will be coming down for the inspection tomorrow and hopefully the comments will be minor. We should obtain our TOP by the middle of this month. The handling over team should arrive by next week to prepare and at the same time orientate themselves. Then what the hell am I doing there? Honestly, I don't know. Haha...

It's sure a torture at the dental clinic washing and polishing my teeth this evening. What a relief when it's all over. The gum will be infected should I choose not to go through. Anyway, that's the minimum I can do maintaining my dental health. I performed a David Copperfield magic when they asked me to book an appointment for my next visit in 6 months time. Dental sucks!!!

No comments: