Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lunch with Win & TK



Just visited my salon and had my hair trimmed. I have the intention to keep it long but worry I might look old and haggard. Let me try for a month or two and see how it goes. I grew up along with hippism and no longer live there anymore. That sort of lifestyle is history.

Finally we made it. Supposed to have this lunch weeks ago. Unfortunately, everyone was busy. Bak kut teh at the cafĂ© in Hotel Royal as suggested by brudder Winston was good. Bet you can never get bored when brudder Tuah Kiat is around. With an OCBC credit card, we were offered a free dish of our choice and a free plate of fruits for each of us. This offer is meant for those who spend above $15 in a single bill. Whatever, nothing beat the laughter we had. Sadly, our little sister Lee Hoon could not make it. Well, there is always a next time. Cheers!

No comments: