Saturday, August 6, 2011

Red and white



The weekend is here. Time to relax. I am sure that I do not need to work on Sunday and public holiday anymore till I start a new project. Yeah, the annual leave is still outstanding. Looking forward to our autumn holidays. Let's hope everything goes on smoothly.

The financial turmoil in US, Europe and Japan spell trouble for us. Should Singapore goes into a recession, jobs will be lost. I for one do not wish to relive those difficult moments we've been through. Imagine yourself looking for a job and when you open the door, there's a crowd in the office waiting to be interviewed. Worst, the opening is only for one. C'est la vie.

Yes, the National Day is on Tuesday. As a proud citizen, I will wear a red and white stripe T-shirt to work on Monday. OMG! What does the colours on the Singapore flag symbolise? Shy lah. Majulah Singapura! Hehe....



No comments: