Monday, August 15, 2011

Dream dream dream



I wonder why I dreamt every night for the past 2 weeks. Strange. Friends told me that maybe I had over-stressed myself. I won't deny there are one thousand and one things on my mind. But what's the use of worrying when things are beyond my control.

You won't believe that my lap-top just turned off by itself (2 times) while I was updating this blog. Suey! At our workplace, our neighbours strike 4D second prize on Sunday with their Saturday's praying numbers. I understand that their director won S$300 000.

But it's still not that bad for me after all. Outstanding debts owned to me were returned. With 2 more weeks to go for this Zhong Yuen Jie, I am confident there are many more good blessings coming my way. Meantime, something is cooking up for my 2012. Hopefully I can bring you the good news in the coming months.

No comments: