Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chit chat



For once, I am at ease and peaceful. Even if there is pressure from my work, I am not going to be bothered by it. Everything seems to be normal at home too. No doubt Fyn is abroad, she is old enough to look after herself. Sometimes I am at a loss of what to do in the evening.
A friend I met recently commented that I have the wealthy look but not the unhealthy look i.e. fat. I hope so. Thanks for the compliment and I need to confess that I am not rich. How then do you define rich? According to a Buddhist master, 'so long as you do not owe anybody money you are rich'. So, I would rather say I am not poor instead.
It's the Presidential Election this Saturday which is declared as a public holiday . How I wish the government would hold more elections like this? Haha.... Anyway, there are 4 Tan candidates and I am sure 3 of them got to Tan (in hokkien it means wait) for the next election. Good luck!

No comments: