Friday, August 5, 2011

I say 'NO'



I used to be an obliging guy whenever someone asked me to do them a favor. It's not a big deal, I thought. I would help without thinking. A simpleton but often I ended up disadvantaged without knowing.

Recent years I had overcome my shyness and learned to say 'No' to unnecessary request. Thanks to my colleague's encouragement. There are many b@#$%&ds who tried to con us to sign and supervise work outside our scope of duty. What do they get for doing this? Many and I am not going to write about them.

These self centred people are selfish and always think the universe revolves around them. They are the wise men and the rest are idiots. The world is make up of such. Guess everyone got to take care of themselves or else.....................

No comments: