Monday, August 29, 2011

Her new semester



A 8-2 humilating defeat for Arsenal at Old Trafford last night. The only thing to be proud of is the fans sang and encouraged the team till the end. Salute!

Now that the Presidential Election is over, what's next? I hope the government don't come up with stupid excuses to raise utility bills, ERP gantry fees, taxi charges, etc. It is abnormal for them to stay still after an election. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Mooncake income tax for receiving them in Beijing? Yes, I didn't hear wrongly. It was on the TV news. Me and Margaret were puzzled. Talking about good government.

Fyn is adapting well in her hostel. That is the feedback I received from Margaret. Shy to say, I do not know much about her Tulane University in New Orleans. Yeah, her semester starts today and I hope she enjoys her study there. That's all I can write at this moment. Blur daddy!

No comments: