Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yesterday once more


Me and Margaret celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary.

'Are you sure you are going to keep your hair long?' asked my stylist. After which she turned to Margaret giving her an assuring smile (that it should be alright) as we left the salon. I tried a few times but it turn up unsatisfactory. I looked old, haggard and chubby. Somehow this time I got a gut feeling that it gonna looks good on me. So I went into the salon and told my stylist to tidy up my hair, that's all. Being a professional, she thinned and balance my 'mushroom' hair. Margaret commented that my face looks slimmer after the trimming. Of course, no more hippism look. A 'Saturday Night Fever' trendy image will do. It's yesterday once more. But you will never know. Age has catch up and so long as I am not happy with my progress, it's back to the salon to have a clean, short cut. Let's wait and see.

No comments: