Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What to blog?



No news is good news. I am running out of topic to write that is to say I have no complain. Alternatively, it can be interpreted as no one has irritated me or I have overcome those irritants. OMG! That itself is a topic already. LOL.
No no no...... I am not going to write the above mentioned. Recently I learnt a new Chinese phase that goes like this 'Old cow eat fresh grass'. Those 'kay-poh' news were referring to the local elderly celebrity marrying his young assistant. So long as they are happy, who cares? Their big age gap is non of our business either.
Back to reality, I would prefer my children's spouse to be of their age. But you can never be sure of which 'one' they finally settle down with. Like what I said, I believe in FATE. As for me, I ain't too old to rock and roll but too young to die.

No comments: