Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy 26th Wedding Anniversary



Celebrated our 26th Wedding Anniversary with a dinner at Paradise Dynasty Ion Orchard, attended by Smily and Fyn. Time flies and the children are into their adulthood. Me and Margaret are the happiest people on earth should they graduate in a few years time. It's never easy to be parents especially when you have to be harsh and firm. No two families are alike and there were times where outside influence tried to disrupt our daily lives. So long as they don't serve the best interest of our family, these compelling negative advice would be dismissed no matter where they came from, even to the extent of hurting our loved ones.
It goes without saying that there will be more happy days ahead. Once again, I would like to thank my wife for standing by me all these years. Many times where I refused to give way or agree with what you said and done, I meant well. I love the woman I marry. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: