Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri



Wishing our Muslim friends 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri'.

Evening update :
Started the day having breakfast meal at McDonald with Margaret in the morning. Nothing special except that we hardly had the opportunity to have breakfast together nowadays. Even on public holidays, I was either working on the eve or on the day itself. For today, I also had the luxury to attend the Art exhibition 'Good Morning, Yesterday' at Ion Orchard at noon while my wife joined her colleagues for the Hari Raya celebration. It's been a long, long time since I last felt so relax and got to enjoy a holiday. Guess my work had taken a toll out of me for the past 9 months. We were reunited at 3pm and continued to shop and dine till this evening. P.S. It's nice to see Jared and Celine at the Mooncake Bazaar @ Takashimaya.

No comments: