Friday, February 26, 2010

Last gathering for the New Year?



It's probably the last gathering of this CNY for me. My project is rushing and it's confirmed that my weekend is burned. In fact I have 2 more house visiting to go. I will try especially paying a visit to my late friend's mother. Phew!

Back to the gathering on Wednesday at Aranda Country Club. It's not value for money especially the food. The only good thing I can think of is........... you won't believe it, we were the only guests for the night. It's like we booked the whole restaurant. Oh yes, these are my secondary school mates and it's a blessing that we are still in touch. They are no different from my other friends for I was told to combine luck and hopefully hit the Toto jackpot of S$10 million today. In the other words, I contributed $2 to their ticket. Huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: