Monday, February 15, 2010

Golden Tiger Year



Reunion dinner on New Year's eve with my brothers and sister was a little different from the previous year. We had decided to change from the Teochew restaurant to a seafood restaurant at Dempsey Road. The ambiance of it and the food were good. Somehow my family members have quietened down. Perhaps something was missing. Since we are gathering 2 to 3 times a year, I fear that we will be perfect strangers in the near future.

Kong Hei Fatt Choy! Yes, to my in-law's place on the 1st day of the New Year. My father-in-law Joseph, gave a two-hour personal account of his life and experience to all his grandchildren. I am glad that a few patiently listened and the rest respectfully waiting for him to end. It's gambling session after his lecture. Luck was with me and I make about S30. Huat ah! Not only we had steamboat and BBQ for dinner but a lobster party too. Slurp........


Jared enjoying the roe and exploring the lobster head.

No comments: