Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Awaiting CNY invitation



Argh........... my body is aching. I feel I am growing older. For the past fortnight, I have been working without a break. Okay, so much about me and I am looking forward to the CNY. Can someone play that 'gong xi gong xi' song please. That's my favorite till today. Needless to say, CNY can never be the same without my late mom and dad. No worry, the celebration goes on and be assured that I shall not spoil your festive joy and mood.
No doubt I am going back to work on the 4th day of the Lunar New Year, I believe there won't be any work exceeding my official working hours. That is to say .......... aiyah, I can attend evening gathering should there be any. Serene, dinner on me before your Melbourne departure. As for the rest, I await your invitation. Cheers!

No comments: