Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2nd Day of CNY 2010



We celebrated the 2nd day of CNY 2010 at my sister's place with my family members. My brother-in-law Eddie Goh, my sister Jessie and daughter Peizhi are excellent hosts. No exchange of 'ang pow' and I dare not wish any of them a Happy New Year. Somehow, I managed to give every individual (absentee inclusive) of the Yu generation a $10 note except for one. It's meant to be a blessing from this rock & roll Uncle. I am really happy that this small gesture can bring a smile on their face. Good Luck!

We joked with our 3rd sister-in-law Rose that Jessie baked the New Year cookies and invited her to sample it. She gave a thumbs up with doubts. Everyone burst into laughter when it was revealed that the cookies were bought from a shop in Toa Payoh. Anyway, thank you for being such a good sport.

No comments: