Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's the buzz.....25 Oct 2007


My mother

Visited my mum the other day and snapped the above. She was happy with the photograph because she don't look so plump. Well, girls or ladies no matter at what age, do want to look good and beautiful. She is no exception. :)

Okay, I confess that I am a Rock-a-Holic. I bought the ticket for the coming Black Sabbath concert. Mind you, it's $110. The last time I attended a rock concert was about 5 years ago. Yes, that was Uriah Heep live at Fort Canning Park. When I was young, I could only dream of attending their concerts. To date, I have attended the Deep Purple concert too. The organizers should be praised for bringing these groups here, thus fulfilling my dreams. It's never too old to rawk and I can't wait to get a 'kick' come heaven or hell.....

Margaret and I resumed our swimming session last evening after a 2 weeks absence. We missed the pool and enjoyed the swim, off course at our own pace. Gosh, it's always fresh and relax after the swim.

No comments: