Monday, October 22, 2007

Arsene Wenger, Home Sweet Home


Home of Arsenal FC, Emirates Stadium



Arsene Wenger, Manager of Arsenal FC

I come to know from the New Paper that it's his 58th Birthday today. Cheers to you, Arsene! He is also known as the 'Professor' for his wisdom. I admire him for his loyalty, patience, ability to identify and cultivate potential youths into superstars. Thierry Henry and Cesc Fabregas are 2 good examples. Presently, I believe he is a happy man for Arsenal is in good form and still unbeaten this season. Mind you, the average age for the team is about 22. Carry on kicking!

Margaret and I stayed home for Smily during the weekend. As I have nothing much to do, I played with my phone's camera by taking pictures at home. Surprisingly, some of them turn up quite well. Home sweet home.........






No comments: