Sunday, October 14, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri



Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Muslim friends.

Well, just upgraded my handphone to Nokia N73 ME. I was rather hesitant to trade-in my Nokia N70 for it was in good condition. Moreover, it had been with me for nearly 2 years. Sob sob. I need not buy a digital camera now because this N73 comes with a 3.2 megapixels camera. Here are some of the pictures I have taken :








Me and Margaret brought our kids to visit my mum at Queenstown this afternoon. She enjoyed the sliced guava with special seasoning prepared by Margaret. I could see her joy with her grandchildren's visit. At her age, she was sharp and alert to notice the changes in Smily and Fyn. Hope that we could visit her more often.





Can anyone tell me who is this Hong Kong star? Took this photographs at Bugis Junction this evening.


No comments: