Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Swimming in the rain


I swam in the rain last evening. It was kind of weird but nice. The sad thing was that after 5 laps, the lifeguard stopped all activities due to the thunderstorm. I reluctantly accepted that it was for safety reason. Though the session was short but I felt good. Before the swim, my body was all aches and pains.
Back to the English Premier League, Arsenal is into their 10th win in all competitions. Due to complacency, they nearly dropped points. Final score : Arsenal 3-2 Sunderland
Guess I need to consult a doctor later. I am having a sore throat for the past 2 days and it refuse to go away. Hope to recover soon.
To all my dearest neices and nephews, your grandma at Queenstown wish that all of you can visit her more often. Even a ten-minutes visit would make her day. So, what are you waiting for? Come on.......

No comments: