Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath!!!


Black Sabbath at Fort Canning Park


Black Sabbath rocks!!!


The fans unite

Holy shit!!!! Black Sabbath rocks!!!! Sabbath bloody Sabbath!!! Die hard fans in South East Asia unite at Fort Canning Park Singapore for this ultimate concert. There must be at least 10,ooo or more. Though it was meant to be a concert for the middle age like me, I was surprised by the younger crowd of my children's age. There were 'Seow Ang Moh' too. A very good mix.
The band started playing at 8.30 pm, which was about half an hour late. The music was deafening and I could feel my heart pounding with each beat. I joined the crowd head banging with each song. SHIOK! VERY SHIOK! For a while, I lost my soul...... Boy oh boy, this rock concert is real! Vinny Applice did a drum solo and his performance left me breathless. It was a class act. As for Tony Iommi, he is known as the cool guitarist who scale his guitar at breakneck speed. Such a joy to watch...
The setback: Personally, I prefer Ozzy as the vocalist. I would not dispute Dio's vocal is more powerful but Ozzy's voice is Black Sabbath. I didn't enjoy last night performance in total because they were playing songs from the latter years of Black Sabbath. I couldn't climax myself without Warpigs, NIB, Into the void, Paranoid, Ironman, etc.
Anything, whatever....... I wish they could bring Led Zeppelin and Grand Funk Railroad in the coming year.

Vinny Applice
Tony Iommi
The crowd roars!
That's me at the concert

No comments: