Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Staying alive



I am enjoying my weekly swimming session. Well, jogging is never my cup of tea. At the same time I do not have the slightest idea of a gym nearby. Initially I dragged myself to the pool because of Margaret's swimming lessons. Since her class ended, we decided to continue to swim on a weekly basis. I swam 12 laps this evening and hope to achieve 20 eventually. I am staying alive...............






This bowl of cocktail jelly at $1.50? Yes, you can get it at Blue Sky Dessert Stall which is located at 01-60 Redhill Market. It serves both hot and cold desserts and they are generous with their serving. It's value for money in terms of quantity and quality. There's always a queue most of the time. The stall close on every Monday and Tuesday. Check it out!

No comments: