Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Superkids



My Superkids starring Smily and Fyn

I was packing my living room and came across this video tape which I paid about $20 at the Movie World, Gold Coast Australia. It should be more than 10 years ago and feature both my children as Superkids flying across Gold Coast. Fearing infringing copyrights, I decided not to share the video here. It's fun watching this one and a half minute video again and glad to see how much they have grown. Initially, I was in two minds about paying for this but I find it's worth every cent now. Heng ah........








It's a pleasure reading the New Paper these 2 days for they are predicting Arsenal to be the Premier League Champions this season. Last night, they were a goal down at half time and came back strongly to score 3 goals in the second half.

Final result: Spur 1-3 Arsenal



We have fresh fishes for our meals again. Patrick and his wife went to Pontain Johore today for marketing after a 2 months absence. They helped us buy a cooler box of fishes and gave us fish cakes, Season's bread and local dessert. Thanks...........


No comments: