Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ramadan



It's Ramadan and Muslims begin their month of fasting from dawn to dusk today. The last time my family celebrated Hari Raya Puasa was at my childhood friend's place in Chai Chee many years ago. Guess my kids were in primary school. Must give my dear Abdul Razak a surprise visit this coming celebration........




I went for my medical review for gastric reflux at TTSH yesterday. Maybe I did not control my diet that it's coming back again but mild. I was wondering maybe it's tea.... or apple.... or cut chilli.... aiyoh...... After my complaint, the doctor gave me an open appointment for one year. In the evening, dived into the pool to wash away my bad luck and wake up this morning with no good luck but backache. LOL.



Linkbridge @ TTSH

No comments: