Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My sister, Jessie


From L to R : Peizhi, Smily, Fyn and Jessie

Guess I have introduced every family member of mine except.... eh..... yes.... my one and only dearest sister, Jessie. As an athelete, she had won quite a number of medals in swimming competitions during her younger days. Believe me or not, she can play the guitar too, though not that well. I am thankful to have her as my sister for she has been caring and understanding. Talking about metrosexual, I once wore her blouse to a Christmas party in the '70s. Off course I went with a female partner. Haha....

My family had holidays with her and Peizhi in the '90s to places like Bali and South Korea. Recent years she has been answering the call from above and is busy and active in church activities.


South Korea tour



Fyn with Peizhi

No comments: