Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My precious wallet


This precious wallet has been with me for the past 10 years. Though it is not a luxurious branded wallet and you wouldn't believe that I paid S$50 to change the zip and re-condition it. The end result is it does not look any better. The original zip was torn and that was why I had to change it. The workmanship to the new zip was rough and unsightly. Of course nothing can be compared to the original.

Still, I am happy. Why? It's never easy to find someone to take up this job and it took him more than 3 weeks to get it done. More importantly is this wallet was blessed by Luang Phor Koon Parisuttho (one of Thailand most revered monks) at Wat Ban Rai, North East Thailand years ago. He passed on 2 years ago. Needless to say, this wallet has become my personal treasure and will always be.    

No comments: