Friday, May 26, 2017

I wish and hope


In another 2 years time, I will be 60 years old. What do I really wish, what do I really hope? Yes, I rather look forward than looking back.

I consider myself to be very blessed to have a wonderful wife with a beautiful heart. Through thick and thin she has never complain or make any noise all these years. So long as I am by her side, she is happy. Our ultimate prayer is to have good health as we grow old together and enjoying our common interest 'travelling'. Should we have a little money to spare, we will travel a bit further. If not, a little nearer to home like Johore Bahru is okay for us.

Believe me, we are a simple couple with simple taste be it food or clothing. A home-cooked porridge with steam fish and a plate of vegetable, we will be contented. Many times, we found happiness over a simple meal. Why? It's so sad to see those elderly being spoon-feed. Occasionally, we do go for Japanese Sashimi, Thai tom yam fried rice, stir fried bitter gourd fish head, etc. Yes, we are food lovers too. So long as the clothing fit us and look good, branded or non-branded is alright for us. In fact we are more concern with our body ( like tummy ) than the clothing.

We wish to be blessed with a little good in everything. Be it money, health, peace, wealth etc. Healthy balance. Right, we follow the middle path and everything we do should be in moderation. We won't ask for more should we have enough money to last till our old age. Our children should stand on their own, build their career, family and home. Of course, we are looking forward to the next generation. Hopefully it won't be long. God bless.

No comments: