Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Not a good year


You win some, you lose some. 2017 is not a good year for me. Hopefully bad moments will pass and good moments return.

Simply refused to work with unfavourable terms and conditions. It's the employers' world. Fortunately, I am prepared for this expected circumstance. Though not ideal but I am comfortable. I will stay a retiree unless a suitable job comes along.

For the past month I have been looking after my son who had a freak accident at home. Yes, he broke his ankle bones. Bad luck, bad bad luck. It's a blessing that he is recovering well. He returned to work yesterday with crutches.

My daughter has settled down in the States. Hope that she got a good job there. We expect her to return in a year or two for her wedding tea-ceremony.


No comments: