Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hair cut short

 

The Apps has been silent since my three days leave ended. The excitement of meeting up is gone. It's my third day of work at my new workplace with new colleagues. The challenge over here is to write report and create progress photographs with caption using Microsoft Excel and convert it to PDF. OMG! I am an IT idiot. Somehow God has sent a very patient 'teacher' to guide me. Definitely, I am not going to let anybody down including myself.

Back to the basic with helmet on at my workplace. I had my hair cut short last weekend. So when I post my Hainan Island photo next week, you will see a neat and younger me. My wife said I look ugly with long hair and I couldn't disagree especially with the recent Malacca photographs. The youth is gone but life goes on. Sigh...
  

No comments: