Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Frog Party at 75?



Ladies and Gentlemen, in another few hours I will be 54 years old. OMG! Am I really that old? Whatever, let me wish myself  'A Happy Birthday'. Stay healthy is my priority. May it be so.

It's fearful to think of me reaching 50s' when I was in my 30s'. Now that I have arrived, it's not as bad as I imagine it to be. Of course, my lifestyle and everyday movement have slow down. My body ache often and even doing housework is a problem at times. The good thing is my children have grown up but as a father, I still worry for them. Many times I felt they lost direction. Still, I am proud that they are trying to better themselves. And they better do.

A good friend asked whether we would be still having Frog Party when we reach 75. I should have reply him with 'Will the cook retire and close the stall by then?' Maybe at that time we will be having problem attending gatherings too. Let's live day by day and enjoy every beautiful moment. God bless.

No comments: