Thursday, November 7, 2013

Birthday greetings





Wow! Birthday greetings not only from Singapore but USA too. Surprise greetings were from those I have lost contact for a number of years. Yeah, so nice to hear from them. There are so many people to thank and I wish to start from my wife and children. Actually I was asleep and my son came into my room to wish me at the stroke of  midnight. For the record, the first to wish me on Facebook was Smily's darling Sheryl Koh. Yeah, give me a five.

Special thanks to my beloved sister Jessie Ng for remembering my day year after year. Greetings received were not only from Facebook but SMS, What's App and a kiss on the cheek from my dearest wife. Like what I wrote on FB, you beautiful and God loving people makes my day extra special. Once again from the bottom of my heart, thank you very much.

P.S. A special present from my favourite football club Arsenal FC. They beat Borussia Dortmund  by a goal in the UEFA Champions League in Germany. Yes, Go Gunners Go!!!

No comments: