Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stay healthy



I was asked to make a wish. Automatically wealth, money, strike lottery, huat ah came to my mind. Guess everyone would wish the same as what I thought. Somehow I was a bit uneasy and started to think harder. What if I have all the money in the world and I cannot be healthy? So the wealth would be worthless. I cannot travel overseas, need someone to look after me, a burden to my love ones. Scary, very scary.

Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, my wish is to be HEALTHY. So long as I am healthy, I can be employed for the next 5 to 10 years. That will keep me active and also do what I love most, travelling. I really envy those elderly who travelled with us on holidays overseas. So far, the most senior was the 81 years old uncle who joined us on the North East China trip in 2011.

Let me share my wish with everyone out there, 'Good health always and keep smiling'.

No comments: